I got really obsessed lately with every move I make or every word I say, I think twice before that, sometimes more. So, I keep my eyes on the person’s actions very well, which is annoying to me, cause I might receive some negative energy while he/she doesn’t mean it, But I’m sure that we all can agree on some common actions people do that show a disrespect.. let me mention some shortly:
- · When they smoke while you’re talking to them, inside a closed room or in the car and the most when they offer you a cigarette.
- · When they interrupt your talk for a stupid question that’s already obvious, like “Are you serious?” or they repeat what you just said but in a question matter.
- · When they show up late on a date, or they don’t show up at all.
- · When they don’t pick up for a formal phone call, though they’re waiting for it.
- · When they talk while eating, and the whole cow inside their mouth says hi to you.
- · When they chew and make balloons!
- · When they act like they know you very well from the very first meeting.
- · When they don’t stand up when you walk into the room toward them.
- · When they talk about you in a way you hate behind your back, and show you a smile in the next day.
- · When they tell your secrets.
- · When they lie to you.
- · When they touch you without permission, and I don’t mean it in any kind of abusing.
- · When you’re in the office with the manager in a middle of a serious talk, and they just come in without knocking and start a new talk.
You might think I’m over reacting, or it’s a bit rare to find such people nowadays, but unfortunately, I’m not, and they don’t even think they did something wrong or disrespectful.
I don’t mean any disrespect to any of you, specially smokers, cause many of my friends are, but I was only sharing my personal thoughts.
Have a blast;
This word is weird, isn’t it?! I believe that too, so many things just don’t make any sense to you, other things are stupid and so hard to explain, Why?! I don’t know!
Have you ever wanted something so bad for a long time, and when you finally got it, it turned to be nothing?! And when you figured that and tried to lose it, it turned again to be even worse?!
Why do we always feel like there is something missing?! Even we know that we don’t know what is it, we just feel it, it’s everywhere, it controls us, when you wake up in the morning, when you’re in the shower, when you go to work and even when you go to bed!
Why do we follow wrong things just because everybody else does?! Or just because we have to go with the flow? Why do we even call the different right person a freak? Is he really? Just because he is doing what he thinks is right? Shouldn’t that make us the freaks?!
How come that you always lie and people seem to buy it, but when you finally tell the truth for one time, nobody believes you?
How silly is it to be effected with some chit chat from someone in the streets who just told you things you’ve always been listening to from people you know very well?!
Something is going on, and I’m sure there is an explanation out there, we just need to put things right, we know it somehow deep inside, we’re just not ready to face it yet.
Don’t you think it’s time for you and I and everybody else to know some facts, some secrets if I may call them, some truth waiting to be told?
I don’t know about you, but I’m so God damn ready this time. I’m officially announcing that I’m going back to school, this is my last chance to show myself how silly it is.
Wish me luck;