Monthly Archives: August 2010
I am new with this cool mobile operating system “Android” from Google. And It wasn’t that hard to deal with it, though I got some questions about it, but once you get used to it, it gets pretty much easy.
Besides, my LG Optimus device (which I can’t resist saying its name) is really awesome, let me share you what I like/dislike about it:
1. This device is so light, you don’t get tired carrying it for a very long time, recently, I’ve been holding it quite much since I’m downloading applications, your hand won’t feel it.
2. I like how many great applications you can download easily from the Android market (Easy download).
3. One of the coolest device tools that I use a lot is the Social Network Service (SNS), once you add its gadget to your screen, you may tweet or update your status from Facebook, Twitter or Bebo within less than a minute.
4. The notification slide window is so helpful to see what is happing in your device, and what things you did miss, like your missed calls or SMSs.
5. I find it attractive how you can link your contacts with their own Facebook and Twitter accounts, so once you open the contact file, you see everything about it, starting from their own number and address to their online statuses and pictures.
I only found one single flaw with the device, it freezes once you run a lot of apps at the same time. I hope LG would do something about that.
I so want to thank them again for the great gift
Many blogs were published after getting this amazing device, The new LG GT540, The LG Optimus, so I’m sure they were detailed and great, I tried to make mine so simple and informative, please take a look!
I hope You guys enjoyed it, It was my first smart phones blog. I hope it won’t be the last, because it was like fun to me.
Another great meeting I’ve been lucky to attend, by LG corp and Jeeran.com in Dubai, LG corp. released it’s Optimus that every attendee (Bloggers) got it for free with different colors, I was lucky again to get a pink one!
I so want to thank LG and Jeeran’s staff for the very kind welcoming me and my family had, and Dubai Marina Yacht Club for the comfortable place, the great view and the delicious dinner.
As usual, I do video blogging about it, Enjoy watching!
I hope you enjoyed it, any feedback would be appreciated!